Radisson Blu (Fiji) Denarau Island is seeking to employ energetic individuals to the following roles in this prestigious 5-star resort located on Denarau Island, create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes I Can! Genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations. Please address the selection criteria below in your application:
Principle accountabilities of the position:
- Assists the Executive Housekeeping with managing the day-to-day operations of housekeeping,public are and laundry for assigned shifts.
- Ensure that the guess rooomsand public areas are consistently maintained in line with brand standards and 5-star hotel experience.
- Prepare & monitor weekly staff attendance and schedules to enhance productivity and effieciency.
- Able to manage assigned projects including meeting deadlines and striving towards achieving set targets and goals of the departments and the resort.
- Tertiary qualifications in Hotel Management.
- Should have least 2-3 years’ experience in similar role in a 5* star hotel environment.
- Pay Global knowledge will be an advantage
- Computer literate to at least intermediate level Microsoft.
- Strong organizational Skills, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with all stakeholders
- Flexibility with working shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
Only applicants meeting the selection criteria will be contacted!!