Our Vision: To be the best value & most popular family island resort in the South Pacific,
famous for our friendly Fijian Hospitality & authentic Fijian atmosphere.
- Prepare dough for pies, bread & rolls & sweet goods.
- Prepare batters for muffins, cookies, cakes, icings & frostings according to standards.
- Bake mixed dough’s and batters.
- Frost & decorate cakes or other baked goods.
- Ensure quality pastry products that exceed guest expectation.
- Ensure safe work practices & comply with food safety & health standards.
- At least 3- years working in a pastry kitchen or related atmosphere.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work at night with a small team.
- Not intimidated by a high volume environment.
- Able to work with the physical aspects of the position e.g. constant standing/ walking
- throughout shift, frequent lifting & carrying & occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling.
Please submit your application, curriculum vitae & certified academic transcripts to:
Director of Human Resources & Training, Raffe Hotels & Resorts
P.O Box 9176, Nadi Airport
Or email: email@example.com
Or deliver to the HR office, Fiji Gateway Hotel, opposite Nadi International Airport
Application closes: 24th July, 2017