Malolo Island Fiji is an award winning 4 star resort in the Mamanuca group of islands and comprises 46 bures, 3 dining outlets, 4 bars, a boutique, kids club, spa, activities and 2 swimming pools. The culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly yet professional Fijian Island experience.
We are now seeking competent professionals for the following positions. The successful candidate will ideally meet the following requirements:
Commis Chef (x2)
• Experience of 2 to 3 years as a Commis Chef or similar role.
• Breakfast / lunch / Dinner and a la carte or buffet experience in a 4 to 5 star establishment.
• Possess school certificate and apprenticeship completed through TAFE or equivalent.
• Workplace Health, Food safety and Sanitation certification or equivalent.
• Possess excellent grooming and presentation with a can do attitude.
• Have proven track records and be able to perform under pressure to consistently maintain high standards of food production.
• Ability to work excess of hours as required including any public holidays
• Friendly, co-operative and responsive attitude. Team player