Our Vision: To be the best value & most popular family island resort in the South Pacific,
famous for our friendly Fijian Hospitality & authentic Fijian atmosphere.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients & cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping & peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Prepare delicious meals according to menu that will delight our customers with their taste & timely delivery.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized & orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food & other items are stored properly.
- Proven experience as cook, using cutting tools, cookware & bake ware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures & methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Excellent physical condition & stamina.
- Diploma from a culinary school.
Please submit your application, curriculum vitae & certified academic transcripts to:
Director of Human Resources & Training, Raffe Hotels & Resorts
P.O Box 9176, Nadi Airport
Or email: email@example.com
Or deliver to the HR office, Fiji Gateway Hotel, opposite Nadi International Airport
Application closes: 24th July, 2017