Gold Rock Investment Limited owns the largest quarry plant in Fiji located in Dawasamu. GRIL will be bringing in GPS monitored brand new trucks, to add to its current fleet of trucks, excavators, fork lifts, four wheel and non 4 wheel vehicles. It is for this reason the company invites applications for the position of ‘Driver / Vehicle Fleet Manager’ who will be responsible for both the drivers and the company’s fleet of vehicles.
1. Must have ‘safety first’ culture;
2. Must have a valid driving licence to drive 6 + wheeler dump trucks
3. Must have at least three years experience;
4. Must have clean driving record;
5. Must be able to lead and motivate a team;
6. Must be physically fit and healthy;
7. Must be honest;
8. Need at least two references;
9. Must have a ‘positive, can do’ attitude;
10. Must be prepared to work odd hours;
11. Must be familiar with LTA requirements,
12. Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Office;
13. Experience in using a GPS tracking system would be an advantage;
14. Having mechanical knowledge of trucks would be an advantage;
15. Having the ability to speak ITaukei, English and Hindi would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be remunerated above the market rate, a company vehicle will also be provided.
Applications must be received by the 31st of July, 2017.