- Note As noted in our Code of Business Conduct and Policy for Reporting Business Ethics Concerns, we will not tolerate retaliation for good faith reporting of actual or potential Code of Business Conduct violations. We are: * Healthy and Safe: We conduct our business with a high regard for the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the communities in which we work. * Environmental Stewards: We responsibly grow and improve our business by effectively applying leading technologies, training and processes to minimize our environmental impact. * Open and Honest: We hold ourselves to a high standard of business ethics and integrity and communicate openly and transparently in our operations. * Community Partners: We build stronger communities by developing relationships with our stakeholders and by investing our time, talent and resources. * Results Focused: We are passionate in what we do and achieve results through an inclusive, diverse and collaborative team culture that allows people to reach their full potential, helping create shareholder value.
TYPES OF JOBS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Business Development Overview
MBA Commercial Development Program
Business Strategy Overview
Downstream & Chemicals Development Program
Downstream & Chemicals Summer Internship Program
Drilling and Completions
Drilling and Completions Overview
Subsea Intervention Engineering
Drill Site/Well Site Management
Facilities Design Engineering
Research and Development Engineering
Subsea Intervention Engineering
Technical Sales/Support Engineering
Downstream & Chemicals Engineering Development Program
Finance M.B.A. Development Program
Finance M.B.A. Development Program FAQs
Finance M.B.A. Internships
M.B.A. Program ‘People in the Program’
Finance Development Program
Finance Development Program Internships
Earth Science Internships
Health, Environment and Safety
Health, Environment and Safety Overview
Human Resources Overview
HR Development Program
Information Technology Overview
IT M.B.A. Leadership Development Program
IT M.B.A. Leadership Development Program Internships
IT M.B.A. Leadership Development Program FAQs
Maritime Operations Overview
U.S. Seagoing Opportunities
International Seagoing Opportunities
Policy, Government and Public Affairs
Policy, Government and Public Affairs Overview
Policy, Government and Public Affairs Internships
Procurement / Supply Chain M.B.A. Development Program
Procurement / Supply Chain M.B.A. Summer Internship Program
Procurement / Supply Chain Summer Internship Program
Project Management Overview
Refining Operations Overview
Sales and Marketing
Sales and Marketing Overview
Supply and Trading
Supply and Trading Overview
* We offer competitive compensation and benefits to support your health and well-being and help you plan for tomorrow.
* The Marathon Oil Management would be responsible to pay for your Visa, Flight Ticket.
* Employees are entitled to two (2) times leave in a year, the duration of the leave is one month each.
* Employee are expected to reside at the Company Housing Estate. There are double bedroom and flat options for Employee to choose from. Family package status is available for Employee that wishes to relocate with Family.
* Employee is entitled to take meals free of charge at the general staff canteens. Dietary option, customized cooks and dietitians are available options.
Detail Education Level
Specific Skills Required.
Interested qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume to the Human Resource Department of Oil Corporation with details below.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Department
By submitting your resume/CV via our contact email address above, you consent to Oil Corporation sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.