Goodman Fielder International (Fiji) Pte Limited is one of the nation’s leading manufacturing companies, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, most trusted food brands that Fijians have grown up with and enjoy every day. Specializing in quality poultry, ice cream, snack foods, stock feed and consumer food products, the Company has for many years been proud of its commitment to quality and food safety. We have a unique culture and strive to be the best place to work in Fiji.
Currently we are recruiting for the position of Engineering Supervisor – Mechanical to be based at the Crest Processing Plant site in Colo i Suva, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
The role includes:
- Leading the mechanical engineering team to provide excellent reliability and maintenance service delivery.
- Planning and execution of preventative and predictive maintenance at the Crest Chicken processing plant.
- Performing root cause analysis during breakdowns to repairing mechanical faults.
- Carrying out preventative and full plant maintenance to maintain a high level of plant Reliability.
- Ensuring equipment is safe and fully operational as per set standards.
- Establishing best engineering practices for the site.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years engineering experience in a leadership role preferably in FMCG’s.
- Hands-on experience supervising maintenance teams to ensure that maintenance activities are completed in accordance with safety, quality, environmental and productivity objectives;
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with plant maintenance and plant reliability systems / protocols.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to perform work with minimum supervision.
If this unique opportunity sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to apply now attaching your cover letter and CV.