Our Vision: To be the best value & most popular family island resort in the South Pacific,
famous for our friendly Fijian Hospitality & authentic Fijian atmosphere.
- Directs & oversees the pastry & baking functions for the kitchen department including
menu development, inventory & purchasing of supplies, & cost control.
- Exceed guest expectations by ensuring that all pastry products are consistently
prepared at the highest quality & presentation standards.
- Inculcate safe work practices & comply with food safety & health standards
- Provide effective leadership, mentoring & coaching support to develop a high energy
work culture that aligns with the Plantation Vision.
- At least 3-years leadership experience in a pastry kitchen or related atmosphere.
- Possess the artistic ability & talent to make pastries & desserts appealing & appetising.
- Results oriented with demonstrated success in delivering winning recipes for pastries, deserts & breads.
- An inspirational leader that can effectively, supervise, coach, mentor & develop a high performing team.
Please submit your application, curriculum vitae & certified academic transcripts to:
Director of Human Resources & Training, Raffe Hotels & Resorts
P.O Box 9176, Nadi Airport
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or deliver to the HR office, Fiji Gateway Hotel, opposite Nadi International Airport
Application closes: 24th July, 2017