ROBINSON CRUSOE ISLAND RESORT
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Maintenance team. If you love working for an island in a team environment and possess a passion for excellence, we’d love to hear from you.
OUTBOARD / MOTOR MECHANIC
Looking for a dependable, punctual Marine / Motor mechanic with at least 5 years’ experience. A hands on person to work in the Resort Mechanical department. Jobs may include troubleshooting and repair of outboard motors and boat systems. Rigging of new motors and accessories. Boat transport for pick up, delivery, test run, etc. Trailer and Tractor repairs.
- Trade Certificate in automotive / outboard Mechanical OR
- At least 5 years’ experience as an automotive / Outboard Mechanic
- Computer literate with some experience in Microsoft office packages especially word and excel
- Repair and maintenance of small engines, Products range from chainsaws to commercial lawnmowers and generators
- Basic troubleshooting. Routine engine and boat repair and maintenance
- Energetic personality, team player and in good health
- You will be required to stay on the island and work within a 6 days’ roster, depending where you live.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be available commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. Send applications with current CV and passport photo